Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Montana

Bowtech84

Just returning from a good trip to Montana. Five of us headed out last Thursday and arrived in Gardiner Friday ready to start our hunt Saturday morning. Seen over a hundred elk a day and I managed to take this one Sunday evening. He was in a group with around 40 cow/calfs and I took the first shot at 350 yards but shot over his back. The herd spooked and ran around to the backside of a saddle but we managed to cut them off and finished the deal at 250 yards. He ended up dying in a horrible spot so we had to leave him overnight and pack him out the following day. It took 4 guys 8 hours to pack him out Monday. The rest of the trip was spent looking at muleys and we found one I liked Tuesday morning. Shot him at 175 yards. That was just icing on the cake. Great hunt. Ready to climb in a tree stand. Congrats to those who have tagged and good look to those still trying. Thanks to those that share.

What power scope ya running out there ? Getting both mounted ? Congrats on the kills . Maybe one day your brother will nut up and me and him can go .

isu22andy said:
What power scope ya running out there ? Getting both mounted ? Congrats on the kills . Maybe one day your brother will nut up and me and him can go .

4x16 - they are at the taxi - he was supposed to go this time

Thanks all

Top Bottom