Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Lyme Disease shot

15 years ago or so there was a shot for Lyme disease you could get but it was expensive.
You got two shots a year apart.
I convinced my insurance company to spring for it and got my first one.
Went back a year later to get the second dose and they told me it was discontinued
Always wondered why and if i could potentially have partial immunity?
I would be more interested in getting a shot for Lyme disease than one for covid.

I remember that. The story was, there wasn't enough demand for the shot to make it profitable to make. Wonder if that has changed. I doubt the federal gov't will push for it, since mostly "deplorables" go out in the woods. Ticks will be out shortly with this warm-up.

I absolutely hate ticks to point were I am overly anal about avoiding them and checking myself and boys over every time we are out. I would do the shot for sure..

I am a magnet for those bastards. I would be so in for a vaccine. Definitely has to be better for you then dosing your close in Permethrin!

Boyd I tried to get that shot when you did, they told me too many side effects for the number of people and money they were making so they stopped producing it.

Top Bottom