Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

St. Jude Fundraiser- Skip Sligh Land Consult & 10 Acres of TSI with Drake Lamb

JakeHofer

Hello all Iowa land owners/land managers!

I purchased this service at the Iowa Sportsman's banquet. I'm putting it back up for grabs to an Iowa land manager - all proceeds will be donated to St. Jude! If you're interested in getting a fresh set of eyes on your farm and some TSI work this is a great opportunity.

Let me know if I can help answer any questions and hope to raise some funds for St. Jude!
Jake

IMG_5769.JPG

Drake will buy your local Casey’s out of breakfast pizza so make sure you cook breakfast the morning he’s in town.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jake, unfortunately I missed the banquet. What is the min starting bid?
So- I think we wanted to a favor on this for who ever bought it as well- clearly it’s for charity but 10 acres of TSI is $250 an acre easy. Then - any consult out there is gonna be $2k to $10k of any i know it.
But- TOTAL for it all- around the $2500-3k mark which is an absolute steal for what someone gets. All $ to charity so win/win.

So- I think we wanted to a favor on this for who ever bought it as well- clearly it’s for charity but 10 acres of TSI is $250 an acre easy. Then - any consult out there is gonna be $2k to $10k of any i know it.
But- TOTAL for it all- around the $2500-3k mark which is an absolute steal for what someone gets. All $ to charity so win/win.

For "heavy" TSI, I can tell you it is $330 / acre. So... :)

Yep - first person to commit at the above $2,500-$3,000 it's theirs. Hope we can raise some money!

Top Bottom