Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

11-87 Deer gun, Remington, Rifled, Cantilever, SCOPE, 12 Gauge- For sale

Status
  • Deleted by N/A

Sligh1

Administrator
Staff member
Here's gun I have (see link from Remington for details). Had for about 3 years. I have 2 of these (long story) - this one was used as a back-up & maybe shot 100 rounds through- vast majority was sighting in & checking it each year. Comes with Scope & all details below link.

http://www.remington.com/en/product...-87/model-11-87-sportsman-synthetic-deer.aspx

Here's what's with it and what I paid when it was new (within a small amount, I'm pretty close though).

Gun: About $735 with the tax
Scope, Leupold 3x9x40mm Shotgun/ML scope, regular reticle, Rifleman. It's made for a shotgun so has a wider view & little bit tougher crosshairs. I did a lot of research & really like this scope! I paid $250 with the tax I think. Link to scope at bottom.
Rings, sling, bullet holder on stock: I think I have around $50 into that stuff?

SO, with tax, I think I have about $1,035 into the gun. It's consistent with some light use. Shoot your new gun each year sighting in and take it hunting maybe 10 times (usually this went to a guest or randomly took it, used it very little) and you have this exact gun. Taken excellent care of.

PRICE: $735.

Serious inquiries only. I'm in Des Moines. Skip: 515-745-2797. I will put a photo on here soon. Text me and I can text you back a photo as well. Basically, if you know what the new gun looks like (see link), add a scope & put very light use on it- that's what this gun looks like.:way:

http://www.leupold.com/hunting-shooting/scopes/rifleman-riflescopes/rifleman-3-9x40mm/

I could possibly bring it to some areas in Iowa. I usually travel if pickup was not possible (and I'm flexible with pickup)... I frequently go all over in between:
All over iowa in the areas: southern would be anything Ottumwa all the way to Creston. All over Des Moines- east & west of it about 45 mins to many towns. All over everything north of des moines like Mason city, waterloo, Charles city, Algona, Marshalltown, etc, etc. FYI.

Status
  • Deleted by N/A
Top Bottom