Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

1st annual iowawhitetail fall 3d shoot

teeroy

Life Member
i've been talking to onecam about donating some IW schwag for a 3d tournament/iowawhitetail gathering at raccoon ridge in stuart. a day for some of us to hang out shoot some target, and shoot the sh1t. stuart is a bit more centrally located, for those of us that couldn't make the trip north to the 'vous, or west to the shed gathering. of course all IW members are welcome. dates i'm looking at are sept 10, or sept 17. a good time to meet some new/old friends, and get a final round of 3d in before season gets here.
only rule to be elegible (sp?) is that you must be an iowawhitetail member, with ATLEAST 10 posts, pretty simple

anybody interested? prefer one date over the other?

Man that isn't gonna work for this guy. Sept 10 is goose opener and sept 17 is duck opener. But I hope everyone enjoys it. Stuart has a great shoot.

The state of Iowa should be shut down and locked up on 9/10. We'll all be watching the Hawkeyes kick the $hit out of Iowa State Community College.

bukket...
31045-cheers2.gif
peace.gif
peace.gif
peace.gif
peace.gif
peace.gif

great, my post has been hijacked by insane hawk fans. use the over priced, snotty iowa city education and look up over-rated in the dictionary
wink.gif

but seriously, those are the only 2 weekends left. labor day is the 84 shot "ironman" shoot at stuart, and the 24th is the last week before bow season opens

Teeroy, we won't be able to get to either weekend. Too many weddings and canoe trips. Unless . . it was the MORNING of the 17th.

Top Bottom