Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

2 New harnesses for sale!

Status
  • Deleted by N/A

iKill_Bucks

My brother and I both got big game harnesses for Christmas but they are too small for us. We opened one package to try it on but we never used it and the other package is still closed. Would like to sell as a pair if possible. $75 I can send pics via text

Sent from my iPhone using IW

Thanks for killing a guys sale.

Really? A fellow hunter tried to save a guy money on a product he was more interested in... Give em a break! If you got them for Christmas just return them to the store they were bought... It's pretty simple

Really? A fellow hunter tried to save a guy money on a product he was more interested in... Give em a break! If you got them for Christmas just return them to the store they were bought... It's pretty simple

You really think id sell them online for 75 when I could take them back to the store for 110? They were bought online. Might as well not use the classifieds on here.

I don't see anyone trying to kill a mans sale. If someone asks a question about the compatibility with a coat/vest then they should get a accurate answer. Either yes they do or no they don't.

If a vest/coat works with Muddy/Spider they may not work with other harnesses.....

Status
  • Deleted by N/A
Top Bottom