Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

2000 Gram Rubber Boots

Status
  • Deleted by N/A

deeraddict

PMA Member
I have 2 pairs of Cabelas 2000 Gram Insulated Rubber boots. One pair is in Realtree Camo and the other is in Mossy Oak. The Realtree pair is in like new condition. I wore them maybe 10 times last year. The Mossy Oak pair has a small split just above the heal on one boot. Just did not care for rubber boots, went back to a hiking style boot. I paid $130 each, but I see on their website they are on sale at $109.00. I would sell the Realtree pair for $85.00 and the Mossy Oak with the tear for $70.00. P.M> me if you want to see pictures and I can send them.

http://www.cabelas.com/product/Foot...ype=GNU&WTz_l=SBC;MMcat104797980;cat104806080

Forgot to mention these are Size 11. I have attached pics of both pairs of boots, one of the tread, like new, and the rip in the one Mossy Oak boot. Not sure what i caught it on to cut it.

Attachments

• Both Pairs.jpg
    Both Pairs.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 149
  • Boot Tread.jpg
    Boot Tread.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 140
  • Rip in Boot.jpg
    Rip in Boot.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 156
Bump.
Only reason I am selling is I found I needed the support of a hiking style boot more. Ankles have been rolled too many times playing Basketball.

Status
  • Deleted by N/A
Top Bottom