Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

2003 & 2004 Non Typical Trail Camera Photos

P

Patrick

I talked a friend from Iowa into letting me post pictures of a deer he has gotten pictures of the previous 2 years using a trail camera I built for him.

All pictures were taken in the same spot. He has not seen the deer on the hoof but has managed to catch pictures of it eating apples from an apple tree within the city limits.

2704_medusa_2a.jpg

2004 photo 1

2704_medusa_a.jpg

2004 photo 2

2703_medusa2_a.jpg

2003 photo 1

2703_medusa1_a.jpg

2003 photo 2

Those are awesom.I hope he gets to see him live and in person at about 20 yds.

Wow. Those are really neat.

He'll be a nice deer in a few years.
grin.gif

mike

A couple folks have looked the last two years. Have only gotten pictures of the deer in September eating apples no other pics or sightings. I suspect the buck is traveling quite a distance for the apples in September when the apples are ripe as there is no cover around. Maybe his mom showed him the apple tree as a fawn?

Ghost,
My girlfriend already beat you to the name game. She said he looked like 'MEDUSA' after a profile pic I got of him in the fall of '03. I think you'd agree if I knew how to post the pic. I tried to give Pat a call but I guess he is already busy trying to get some beauty sleep (belive me, he needs it!!!)

Top Bottom