Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

.22 caliber pistols

Bingo529

Going to buy one in two weeks but haven't decided what yet.Anybody have any good things or bad things to say about a certain kind????Oh yeah,it will be semi-auto......

I have a browning buckmark and am very pleased with it. Also have a Ruger mk1 and the buckmark is definitely the better pistol. make sure you buy bullets that are jacketed or they have a tendency to hang up when loading.
2guns.gif

Heard a lot of good things about the buckmark.Anyone know anything about the Beretta Enos????It is much cheaper but I wondered if that was because it is "much cheaper".

Buckmark and birdshot are deadly on trophy mice hunts, I second the buckmark. Try the buckmark camper version. Cheaper than the standard by about 30 bucks

Have the Buckmark as well, fun to plink with! Add a nice shoulder holster to the set up.

I bought a Pheonix Arms in stainless a few years ago. VERY CHEAP. Had to polish the loading ramp so the shells would go in the chamber. $150.00. Its fun to shoot, as is any gun, but the quality is very poor. It is the epitome of a saturday night special.

The 'Bonker

i got an old colt buntline scout 22 revolver best dang rat gun i got!!! i feel like john wayne with my big ten inch barrel swinging at my side
beerchug.gif

iaarcher you are not getting my woodsman. He is right though, if you can find one, it's a great purchase. Mine is the straightest shooting pistol I have ever shot.

Buckmark is my personal favorite for a current model. Good luck and happy shooting.
rambo.gif

I Have a Ruger Mark II S/S with a Bull Barrell, 7 1/2 inch I think. It's a nice gun and it shoots very well. I have nothing to compare it with since it's the only .22 pistol I own or have ever shot for that matter. Anyway, I like the gun.

I am with Rack on the Mark II Stainless only mine has the 10" barrel and a 2X Leupold. It is a very good shooter and the ground squirrels have really gotten thinned out on the golf course. I enjoy shooting them more than golfing anymore. I rigged up a sand bag that lays over the steering wheel and it makes a good solid rest. Shots out to 85 yds. are not out of the effective killing range.

Geez! I might take up golfing if I thought I could shoot squirrels! I wonder what the green fees are for no golfing and just shooting. Of course there would be the cart rental. This sounds like it could get expensive.
rambo.gif

I've owned and sold just about every kind of 22 sold and always end up back with the Browning Buckmark.
Best handling and most accurate out of the box that I've ever ran across.

Well I bought a Beretta Neos stainless 6" barrel.So far so good.Gun shoots very well after getting it sighted in.And I can't complain about the price of it neither.Decided to go with this becuase of price,options,and reviews of many gun sites........Thanks for everyones input.....

I agree that the Colt woodsman is the ultimate. I happen to be selling one for my dad. It is a first series gun, about 90%. Great shooter. It is currently online at gunbroker.com, but I'd make you a deal. If you are interested, e-mail me at [email protected]

Matthew

Top Bottom