Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

2fer on 11-3 and 11-4

R

rattle them in

Here is the deer I shot on 11-2. I shot him coming into a set of scrapes I found that day and set the old climber up doctored the scrape up a bit and about 4o'clock here he came to see who else was in his area and as he started to make his own calling card WHAM a 4 blade 100 grain Muzzy out of a smoking fast Mathews bow let him know who was boss. Just like that God let me know who was boss and it started to rain and rain hard. So as I watched him go over a small hill and noticed the shot was a little back I waited until dark marked where I hit him and decided to come back in the morning and there he was about 150 yards from where I shot him and the shot was a little far back but with the proper amount of time leaving him alone it turned out to be a succesful hunt.
1016berns.jpg

He will score 133 gross and net at 129.
Then it was my cousins turn and on the 4th he anchored this 161 inch nine pointer. I was not there as I was off hunting does. The story is he fooled him with a drag rag and some Ms Does Pees right to him.
1016berns2.jpg

I shot my 2 does already so I guess it is videocamera time until gun season.
Good luck to all. Keep those pictures and stories coming.

Wish my buddy and I could have scored liked that! Great bucks!

Check out the shavings on that 9 pointers bases!

Tomo

Top Bottom