Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

2nd Bow Birdie

ironwood

Setup with a bubby this morning on my place and it seemed like things just where not going to happen. Around 7:30 I witched to a box call and several Toms started responding. It did not take long for this one to get into smoking range,14 yards. I had a complete past thru and the tom moved off just a bit stood there looking pretty ill and my friends says "shoot him again". As I tried to get into position he saw me and my shot missed. He then few down hill and expired just before he got to the timber, about 200 yards. 22lbs plus, 10 3/8" beard and 3/8" spurs. Man was I pumped when I saw him laying there. I really did not expect it to happen because they just have not been cooperating this past week. I can not believe how this sport gets me pumped. Second bow birdie of all time and many more to come.
5472nd_2004_Bow_Tom_004_resized-med.jpg

Man you are one "hunting machine". You and your family have had a great spring. Thanks for sharing it with us!!
waytogo.gif

Man....when I met you I thought...check out this "Greenhorn" from the city.
grin.gif

Your persistance and success this Spring has given me a new perspective.

Great Job Ironwood! And congratulations on a great Spring.
waytogo.gif

Ghost, who you calling "from the city"
grin.gif

Moose, you're making me a little nervous

Muddy all I can say is Hoyt Hoyt Hoyt Hoyt Hoyt Hoyt
not_ripe.gif
icon_ban2.gif
yay.gif

Top Bottom