Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

3-D shoots this weekend

Bingo529

Lots of 3-D shoots this weekend guys.Go out and have some fun with them and support some archery clubs.Check the shoot link on the home pa ge to see where tey are all at.teeroy and myself are shooting Atlantic in the morning and then somewhere we haven't decided on Sunday.If anyone is going to Atlantic PM me maybe we could get together and shoot.

...I was there yesterday!...this was just my 2nd 3-D shoot and boy do I suck!...had a blast, though...got to test out my 30-yard pin quite a bit and wished I would of had a 40 yard pin...TRX, what would you have guessed for yardage on the bear target out by the alfalfa field (on B-Loop) and the elk across the pit (on C-Loop?)...after shooting the folks at the check-in told us they were both about 45-yards...I thought they were a lot further than that!...Hope you did better than I!...

that is about what i shot them both for, and got pretty good hits on them.

hershey, did you shoot the bionic target, buy the sign in shelter?

...No I did not...I had already lost one arrow to the course...

hershey, were you there when the WWII fighter plane flew over? that was the highlight of the shoot for us. we also had a fawn cross the trail, by the metal tower. about 20 yards in front of us

...nope - missed the plane...that would have been pretty cool!..

Top Bottom