Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

4 Birds

gundog870

Premium Platinum Member
I recieved texts today that there are a total of four birds taking a dirt nap today.... HMMM who could they be?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gundog870</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I recieved texts today that there are a total of four birds taking a dirt nap today.... HMMM who could they be? </div></div>

Funny Nick I just got off the phone with someone from Neb also! I'm sure it's the same group. Ha!Ha!

Wow, there may not be many birds left in Nebraska after this spring. I got a text from Duckaholic, and he shot one with his bow first thing Saturday morning. There are 3 others hunting with him, so we'll see how that goes. Congrats to all of you.

I have heard a few boys killing them too, I was suppose to be on one of that trip but couldn't go due to a last minute kick in the balls. Anyhow, I think I heard of something about double beards and shooting tomorrow's trophys today come across my phone today. Sounds like things are going good fore everyone that headed to NE

Kratz

I recieved a text from Blaster last night, saying they had 2 down but the weather wasn't cooperating much.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 180class</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I recieved a text from Blaster last night, saying they had 2 down but the weather wasn't cooperating much. </div></div>

Come on BLASTER!! Thats my partner! Hope he got the double bearded one. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif Someone always has to smoke a Jake for "camp meat". /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Skully</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 180class</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I recieved a text from Blaster last night, saying they had 2 down but the weather wasn't cooperating much. </div></div>

Come on BLASTER!! Thats my partner! Hope he got the double bearded one. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif Someone always has to smoke a Jake for "camp meat". /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif </div></div>

I'm saving that for my Iowa hunt! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Top Bottom