Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

4 does by noon.

bugs11

I hunted a deer population management zone yesterday and saw 4-5 deer before dropping a nice doe at 128 yards with the scoped inline muzzle stuffer at 7:45 am. Hit her in the neck and she dropped like the proverbial bad habit. The yearling that was with hung around, giving me enough time to reload, sit down, and take steady aim. That particular 260 Nosler Partition HG pushed by 80 grains of 777 cleanly cleaved the heart of smaller deer. I saw 5-6 more deer on the way to and from the truck with cart. The friend I was hunting with saw a few, but didn't get any shots.

A little after 11 we did a short drive though a wooded ravine. I was sitting down leaning against a young tree across a hillside from the ravine when 3 does popped out of the ravine and ran my way. I had my ML and Rem. 870 with me, shot one head on with ML at 40 yards, I put the ML down, picked up the 870 and took 3 shots before hitting a doe that happened to stop behind a small bush. We both had 2 tags each, so we were done hunting by noon.

Meat for the freezer.....
good work
whack them flatheads
rambo.gif

Top Bottom