Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

4 Weeks

I'm starting 4 weeks of vacation today at 4:00. Is November a good time to bowhunt?
evil.gif

AGS

Got 2 weeks coming up starting Sunday morning. Would be ditto with you, but just had to go and shoot a MN moose the first two weeks of OCT. The fun is about to begin!!!!
grin.gif
grin.gif

Ummmmmmmmm, I have heard but can not confirm that November can be a good month to hunt. I will let you know Dec. 1, due to the fact that I will only be working a total of 8 days that month.

Geez it must be rough
grin.gif
I guess I at least get the week of thanksgiving off for college
smile.gif
The best perk of college is that I get the whole late muzzleloader season off, and that is probably my favorite time to hunt, next to a few weeks in november
beerchug.gif

LIV4rut
In the 8 years I went to college, I did learn one thing. That being, attendance isn't mandatory in NOV.
grin.gif

My two weeks starts today also!!!! This is the time we've all been waiting for. Good luck to all. I can't wait to see what our IA Whitetail crew brings in this year!
smile.gif

AGS, i started my 2 1/2 weeks today, looking forward to next weeks cooler forcast. will be getting some honey do stuff out of the way today and tomorrow while its' hot and windy... absolutely perfect.

My 9 days off from work for bow hunting starts tomorrow.

I sure do hope this weather gets cooler. I have a real hard time getting excited when it is this warm.

There is still a lot of corn in down this way.

Good Luck to all of you!
smile.gif

Top Bottom