Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

4-wheelers

wings2106

My family has a few honda 4-wheelers and little 80cc Yamaha, and was wondering what type of 4-wheelers like and dont.I know we haven't had any major problems with our hondas.So just give ur opinions and reviews.Thanks.

all we run is polaris no hasle with shiften nice smooth ride all around nice four wheeler heafty price though i have 425 magnum polaris my brother has the same my one uncle has same also my one uncle runs a 400 sportsman my other runs 400 explorer

i have a 250 sporttrack 2004
i love it no problems cept the rear axles bends realy reay easly... but i love them .. good luck with your hondas.

My brother just bought a honda 250ex sportrax and loves.I'll have to remind him to check the rear axle more often. Any other tips or suggestions about them.

I had a 400ex (honda) and beat the snot out of it...seemed to handle the abuse well over the 2 year period i had it

yea i trully think that honda quads are the way to go these days and last forever.No mechanical maintenance hardly needed and runs awesome all the time.

Top Bottom