Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

413 already

flugge

Hey everyone, I see that there are already 413 deer reported killed this year in Iowa..anyone wanna clue me in on what season is going? I notice lots of does, but its not like they are coming from just a certain part of the state, its from all over. Maybe the crop tags? I dont know, im stupid I know..

I may be ignorant as well, but does that include the january antlerless seasons? doubt it, but 413 seems high for this time of year..

Gentlemen , those would be deer killed under the depradation progam, the season for the depradation program has been going for a few weeks now...We have 35 tags this year for depradation and have not yet started using them....But plan on letting the kids get started this weekend....:)

433 now with 1 shed buck!

I don't know but I would think the number should be a lot higher if these where dep program numbers, some of the city and park hunts started last weekend, and 433 doen't seem at all high for opening weekend of those hunts.

If this does include dep program (summer kill tags, not the ones used for the regular seasons), then ALOT of farmers aren't reporting there kills in my county.

One shed buck?:confused:
433 now with 1 shed buck!

I don't know but I would think the number should be a lot higher if these where dep program numbers, some of the city and park hunts started last weekend, and 433 doen't seem at all high for opening weekend of those hunts.

If this does include dep program (summer kill tags, not the ones used for the regular seasons), then ALOT of farmers aren't reporting there kills in my county.

Top Bottom