Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

4th season update please

SWIABOONER

PMA Member
I haven't been out since I tagged out. I'm taking my fiance out this weekend for her first ever turkey hunt. What are the birds up to now, still going fairly strong I hope?

I saw three on my farm yesterday but heard no gobbling at all. I think they are still workable although the hammerin' -love struck-hear I come attitude mayb be hard to find. I was going to take mine out this weekend also but am worried if they aren't gaobbling she will hate me :)

they are still workable. as long as the mornings stay cool and the winds stay down, you should find some eager birdies yet

good luck!

I was out planting trees the last two mornings and the gobbling has slowed down.
But....the gobbling after say 900 am has picked up.
The toms still want to do the duty.You just have be there.

Good luck.

Hunting hard this weekend also to get the girlfriend a bird in front of her bow. Hopefully there is a lonely tom with some driv yet. I think that things have been slower than usual as far as warm weather and things greening up in the timbers...should still be good since its been cool

Top Bottom