Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

52 Caliber muzzleloader?

Waukon1

Months ago there were posts about Knight coming out with a 52 cal muzzloader? Is nothing happening? Is it a rumor? Or is it coming out yet this year?

it is coming out Waukon, i think we're getting them into the store in the next couple weeks or so. i'll let ya know more as i'll be meeting iwth the knight rep in a couple weekends for a training meeting and will get to shoot them.

patience, patience, patience!!!!
evil.gif
waytogo.gif

Thanks Muddy, I was beginning to think that it was either an urban legend or a joke being played on us ignorant folk on this cite.
grin.gif

no problem. i'm not big on all the hype of anything until i see it in my hands but this muzzleloader has got our muzzleloader gooroo all excited if it's any consilation to ya!! i have some information here in the house somewhre, i'll look for it and try to post something new sometime in the future.

Hey Muddy, you mentioned you'll be attending a training seminar for the Knights. That seminar wouldn't happen to be in PA would it?
sniper.gif

We have them in stock now. Did you have some questions about them?

Top Bottom