Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

56-0!!! YEAH HAWKEYES

outdoor

WOW!! That was one heck of a game. Thats the way to show Iowa pride!! I havent herd on IUS yet?? Anyone know?

Well I thought that it was a great game!!

The ISU game doesnt start until 6:00pm tonight. Go Cyclones! Next week it's the Cyclones vs. the Hawks.....Go Cyclones! haha

Hope they keep it up when it really counts(conference) and ISU .
Sooners down here are in mourning. That should shut them up for a while.

The Hawks soundly defeated a suspension laden Ball State team, but a wins a win
grin.gif

Anybody watch the USC game? Sick, that Leinart was in for the ENTIRE game... USC just wants to run up points, and pad all their stats... If we had left in all of our starters, we could have scored 100 pts, to USC's 63...
mad.gif

We had our entire bench in for the 2nd half of the game (which is obviously much smarter - to keep starters healthy, and give the bench some valuable game time).
laugh.gif

Anybody watch the USC game? Sick, that Leinart was in for the ENTIRE game... USC just wants to run up points, and pad all their stats... If we had left in all of our starters, we could have scored 100 pts, to USC's 63...
mad.gif

I watched them do the same thing last year. It's really sad they talk about being sportsman only to demonstrate what they are really about by running up scores.
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif

Bret Meyer passed for 314 yards and a touchdown and Stevie Hicks sprinted 17 yards for the tiebreaking score in the third quarter, lifting Iowa State past Illinois State 32-21 Saturday night in an opener the Cyclones had been expected to dominate.

Top Bottom