Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

77crew center punches one

Status
  • Deleted by N/A

Cooter

Day two of the season 77crew I went out that morning only to have our hunt broke up by a gun hunter tagging out.

We went back for the afternoon not having much hope of seeing any birds.

We were in luck and they started filtering into the field at 1700. They all worked by at 60yrds. They worked over a hill so I said I'm moving the dekes closer to the field edge. I belly crawled out and moved them. We would have had them set in the field but the stalks were so tall we figured it would be like trying to shoot through a picket fence. We werent sure if they would even come back.

Then I spotted them they were headed back. I knew when the toms broke off from the flock they were coming in. :D

Money shot:way:http://youtu.be/YzivnfO0Pk0

IMG_0102.jpg

Congrats Steve!! :way::way: I don't see Josh!!!!!!!!! Was he back in yon timber squatting???????????:D:D

Thanks guys. Cooter makes turkey hunting easy for me,even with the emergency field evacuations! I can't begin too express my gratitude for what he does. I hope that you all have a huntin buddy like him, or are like him.Someone willing to take a green hunter out and let them experience the awesomeness that is turkey hunting. I can honestly say that this is what hunting should be, and hopefully in a few more years I will be able too return the favor.

Thanks guys. Cooter makes turkey hunting easy for me,even with the emergency field evacuations! I can't begin too express my gratitude for what he does. I hope that you all have a huntin buddy like him, or are like him.Someone willing to take a green hunter out and let them experience the awesomeness that is turkey hunting. I can honestly say that this is what hunting should be, and hopefully in a few more years I will be able too return the favor.

The good guys pass it down Steve!! :way::way:

Yep we owe it all to Crockett for getting me hooked:way:

I loved every minute of it........excpt the evac part.

Just glad to be part of it.

Congrats again Steve

Yep we owe it all to Crockett for getting me hooked:way:

I loved every minute of it........excpt the evac part.

Just glad to be part of it.

Congrats again Steve

Don't blame it on me!!!!! I just needed somebody to help carry stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

I cant believe no one has commented on the two arrows and the amount of beard that is in the nock of one of the arrows:D

Status
  • Deleted by N/A
Top Bottom