Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Status
  • Deleted by N/A

Cooter

89 was the number of cars that were in the ditch on the way to the classic Saturday. I was not one of them
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
89 was the number of cars that were in the ditch on the way to the classic Saturday. I was not one of them
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I tried to pit ya when ya went by!!!
grin.gif

While trying to clean roads I spent alot of time pulling out cars and one tractor. People wonder why it takes so long to get the roads clean.
Its kinda nice to come across an abondon car when there just enough room to get around it then you can bury it in the snow. Then say that'll teach ya to drive your 2 wheel drive car into a hundred foot long 3 foot deep drift(get a little lonely out there plowing snow I talk to to myself for entertainment). Apparently its been to long since we had any real snow. Everybody thought the could run to town.

It was fun busting through them monster drifts, but I'm glad its march.

I drive a plow also I like to see the people pole out in front of me and think they can get around better than me.With the hills her in DBQ it doesnt take them long to get stuck.I just smile when I drive by.
smile.gif

Status
  • Deleted by N/A
Top Bottom