Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

9 Ft Disc

gundog870

Premium Platinum Member
I can pick up a 9 ft disc to use for my plots for little bit of nothing. I am just curious if I will be able to pull it behind my 800cc Ranger. Anyone ever worked with one this size?

They say an 800cc is roughly 52 HP??? I am sure it would work it pretty hard if you put any depth to it though... its a pretty good sized disc imo

It supposedly looks just like this, and you can obviously adjust the angle.

06515E7C-D965-4CD4-884B-1F3F0F2AEBBA_zpsni6qmavn.png

No way Nicky boy. I wouldn't waste your time with a ATV disc. Get yourself a tractor you tight ass. ;)

I just need a little disc and ill get by. I already started saving windex bottles so that I can be mobile in my glyphosate application.

Buy yourself a planter, have a farmer till it for you initially, and then go to a no till program. Sprayer and a planter and you'll be a happy man.

This is the disc I have.. its works GREAT... I added some weight brackets and have a Brute Force 750..Does a great job.. I am potentially selling it as I now have access for tractor and ripper into the area, but still on the fence about it..

picture.php

Nick, I've got a ranger 800 and a single gang disk similar to yours. Breaking the sod up initially is going to be a challenge. But it can be done with multiple passes. After the first year of the dbltree rotation, the ground was very easily disked.

I was thinking a normal two gang disk. You might get along with that. Won't pull anywhere close to as hard.

Top Bottom