Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

9 year old makes pit bull tap-out

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: AIRASSAULT</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That's pretty sweet.. The kid is a SPITTIN' image of the child version of Forrest Gump!! </div></div>

hahaha Good call!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Blaster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I hate pit bulls!!! </div></div> Why they only do what they're taught, like any other dog. I could say I hate Labs also because one tried to hamstring me one time right out in the street when I was a kid. We all know that MOST Labs are gentle but it only takes one to give them a bad rap. Most people get Pit Bulls for protection then teach them to be mean, they are a nice dog when not taught that way.

Sweet. Atta-boy for that kid.

I wonder how that ended. So I got this pitbull in a choke hold now the hell do I do?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bowhuntr311</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> So I got this pitbull in a choke hold now the hell do I do?

</div></div>
Keep choking him until he taps out!!! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Top Bottom