Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

a bad day at the archery range.......

teeroy

Life Member
for TRX
grin.gif

worst part (for him) was that i called the shot before i hit it. of course, i've called a few since, but didn't make another shot like this one

1314robinood-med.jpg

peace.gif
beerchug.gif
yay.gif
893shocked-thumb[1].gif
icon_ban2.gif

Looks like awesome shooting T!

Remind me when the 3d season roles around again, not to shoot with you! LOL J/K! I look forward to oneday shooting with a lot of you guys! Speaking of which, does anyone know if there are any 3d tournaments or shoots that are indoor this winter?

Believe me guys,it was TOTAL luck.After all,my arrow was dead center and anyone who has ever shot with teeroy knows that it HAD to be luck for him to hit dead center
grin.gif

I have done that this year also and one last year it is pretty neat. Hang it on the wall. Hopefully you can add to it.

TRX just forgot to tell yah, dead center is straight in the 5 ring, so yes I could believe Teeroy could hit your arrow then
blush.gif
grin.gif

TRX your exaclty right, tee-roy must have got something in his eye and had to close them real quick and accidently punched the trigger. He tried pretty hard to do that to mine the next day at Stuart. I was getting worried too because the wind was kicking up alot of dirt that day, I was hoping he didn't get hit in the eye with some of it.
grin.gif

yeah....riiiiiiight. you got so scared of it happening to you, you had to switch to those tiny little arrows. don't worry, i get one of yours too......................punk

just remember the words of the master..when my goldtip, finally hits one of those little acc's........"fat guy in a little coat...fat guy in a little coat.."

i did a heck of alot better than that. after seeing him find new ways to snap arrows over the summer, i gave him a new goldtip. lucky he caught me in a moment of kindness...and lucky i had a new pack of goldtips on order

Nice shoot Teeroy. Now lets see if you can do that this next 3-d season.
grin.gif

Top Bottom