Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

A good year, and I don't mean a tire.

C

Calebhardy

My buddy droptine37 usually posts my pictures for me, I think its time to lose the training wheels. The bow buck grossed 158 3/8. The gun buck grossed 162 5/8. So I am done for deer this year. Look out honkers, it's go time. Reload the red lab is off of the disabled list for his injuries from a high speed fence collision on the South Dakota pheasant trip, and I got a Super X2 that is itching to belch fire at white cheeked corn buzzards. Like I said, its been a good year.

4467calebgunbuck-med.jpg
2129calebbuck1-med.jpg

Wow what a year. Thats what you get when u put in the hard work. Nice Bucks.

awesome year huntcrazy. this year will be hard to repeat.

i assume your a hawkeye fan concidering the company you keep, so at least put aside the hunting new years day for the game....
beerchug.gif

Nice work Huntcrazy, I hear ya on the honkers man! They are everywhere around here! Would love to see a picture of your dog. Those red labs have me interested...have a black but heard the reds are a really good lookin dog. Great season!
waytogo.gif

Congrats! Sounds like a great year. Those high speed collisions usually don't work out well for the dog, my GSP did it last year.

Top Bottom