Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

A New Bowhunter!

NebraskaWhitetail

Well, folks, I finally did it. After some consideration about adding bowhunting to my list of addictions, I had the opportunity to purchase a used Browing Mirage Hunter bow and accessories for a very reasonable price. My rationale is that this set up will get me started, and in a few years, I can move up to some more expensive equipment. The bow should be arriving sometime this next week while I'm in Wyoming hunting antelope, and I've already arranged for a local archer friend to give me some lessons in correct shooting form. With any luck, I'll be slinging arrows at deer very soon. Thanks to everyone here who encouraged me to take the plunge, especially Muddy! Here's a photo sent to me by the previous owner of the bow so you can see what it looks like:
3300E-mail_bow2_0001.jpg

That's what I like to hear
smile.gif
That will be a great set up for yah, and I hope to see a picture of you with that bow and my sheds, that had rattled in a monster you shot
grin.gif
goodluck and welcome to the addiction

Thats great, no better way to spend a day in stand with primitive weapon. Thats what its all about. Congrats on your new addiction.
grin.gif

yes, that browning will make a very nice boat anchor one day
wink.gif

glad to hear you're going to try it out, bowhunting is more addictive than women.
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
yes, that browning will make a very nice boat anchor one day
wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

As long as it kills deer, why does it matter?
grin.gif

NW, Welcome to the world of bowhunting! Glad to see ya take the next step to an exciting and rewarding sport. Now we expect to see ya at a 3d shoot here in Iowa next year!

Joe

Top Bottom