Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

" A night to remember"

bradley

triplebeam
I was out this evening had a nice looking tall tine young 8 come by at 4 pm then walking out seen 3 deer in the field 30 yards away noticed 1 of them was Jim Dandy the giant 10 I have lots of pics of he looked at me so i took 5 steps back & he started walking towards me so I dropped the binos and antlers and sat on the creek levy he walked right up to me about 10 yards away looking right at me could not get a shot he turned & got up on the creek levy & tried to get behind me to scent me then it went quiet so I figured he moved on so I stood up to finish walking out & he was directly behind me staring at me it was pretty dark at that time when I stood up he took off back down the levy into the field with the 2 does & stood there so I grunted with my mouth & rattled and they finally ran across the road,Was an awesome encounter but not the way I preffered it being my #1 buck.My heart was definately pumping I didn't no if he was gonna attack me or what pretty crazy to say the least.

Awesome!! Had a similar experience years back. Something about a big old buck with steam pumping out his nostrils while staring you right in the face under the moonlight, tends to leave a lasting impression on why we love bow hunting so much!

Top Bottom