Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

AK Fishing

goatman

I hunt days ending in Y
For any of you who have ever thought about fishing Alaska. Go do it. We fished for two days and I wished it wouldn't have ended. Whales around you while fishing and killer whale pods on the trip back to the dock. Bears in town and nobody screaming. My third trip and the first one the boat didn't break down. We didn't catch all of these as your allowed 2 halibut and 1 lingcod per day.You know your fishing when they break out the gun.
My friend took big fish the first day. 86lb. halibut.
picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

I took a 65lb. lingcod the second day.
picture.php

picture.php

SWEET!!! We went to AK for our belated honeymoon 7 years ago and I've wished we were still there every day since. I had a 35lb King salmon break my line at the boat and my wife landed a 27 lber. She has never let me forget that she caught one and I didn't. Halibut fishing was great, too! Awesome catch!!! :way:

I've stood in the exact spot those pics were taken. Resurrection Bay is one of the coolest places on earth.

My mouth is watering for some of those halibut fillets.....mmmmmmm

Nicely done!

I don't know if it is a secret or not but get a Alaska Air Visa card and buy one ticket at regular price and take somebody with you for $99.You can do this once a year. Or have someone else get one also and go two times a year. Hint I've been told Oct. is the time to buy. You fellows that have been there know the feeling.

Top Bottom