Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Albia buck poachers nabbed!

scout

The IBA site has a report of two loosers from North Carolina that got busted poaching near Albia. It's a good read. Check it out.

The other night I was able to chat with one of our local game officers. I think its often over looked how much time and misery these fellows go through to gather the evidence it takes for a conviction. Most often cases don't even go to trial due to the ammount of work they do in the field. Long cold wet nights, waiting,waiting, and waiting longer...
Hats off to the crew that nabbed the green teeths from NC!
kaboom_spawn.gif

It's always nice when a poacher is arrested, congrats to the IDNR for a job well done.

Being from the south it's always bothersome when I read stories like this, and then we wonder why all the yahoo and redneck jokes about the south.

I hope these yahoos spend time jail time.

Could someone please post a link to the story?

Thanks in advance.

...is this from this year?...its sound like something I remember hearing about last year...did not see any dates (year) associated with the quick read through I made...

...I hope they catch more!...poachers beware...

Way to go Randy Hag
rambo.gif
um High. Push for the Lacy Act. Take their hunting rights for Iowa away maybe I will get draw then Jim Wilder

I love when they catch those dam poachers. All they do is take away from the honest hunter.
SD Buck

So is this last year or this year. I too think this sound very familiar to last years story. They must have told all their friends, they must be idioits to.

It's last year's news and has been on the IBA site since then and I believe Old Buck or someone else had it on here too.

Top Bottom