Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Alicia's buck on Kisky's new DVD

G

Hey guys, I thought I'd let you know that my wife's archery kill from last season (her first buck ever) is on Kisky's newest DVD, "Whitetails Taking it to the Extreme 5." I was in the tree filming the hunt as it unfolded, and it's one of the bonus hunts on the DVD entitled, "Alicia's First Buck." I'm really proud of her!

-Jody Hadachek

2172aliciabuck2.JPG

OneCam ... we still haven't seen the final cut, we're waiting on our copy to be sent. Ohhh, the suspense!!!
shocked.gif

I have all of the kisky videos and I can't wait to get this one. They sure know how to shot some monsters. Congrats on you wife making the cut. I bet not in a million years you thought your wife would make it on a hunting video before you.

Great job, Now Ghost can bash you like the rest of the people on videos...Doesn't Michael Waddell, and Jay and Tammy Gregory hunt with Kisky's? Aren't they celebrity giants? Another IBA Hipocrit. Alicia, One day your breaking into the industry the next you become an envied superstar.....
confused.gif

Hope you never get a Governors tag anywhere.....Watch your back....

Support the NR movement.....

Congrats Alicia that is a big stepping stone! Good job on the film work also Jody it had to be good to make the cut.
waytogo.gif

Double Lung, it was a 50/50 toss-up on who'd be on a DVD first, if at all; we'd alternate outings with either me or her behind the camera, and the other actually hunting. It wound up that she connected, and I finished up the season with a tag still in my pocket - go figure!! She also filmed the biggest buck we saw last year, and she's a better shot with her bow than I am. I'm not worthy! I'm not worthy! LOL.
I have to give credit where credit is due!! I just think it's great to be able to show the hunt for her first buck to other outdoor enthusiasts, because she did such a good job!
smile.gif

As far as the Governor's Tag is concerned, I seriously doubt we'd even consider applying for one someday. We've never applied for an Iowa tag, but we hope to in the future. LOL at envied superstars - I seriously doubt we'll ever be lumped into that category. We just love to hunt deer and record what goes on with our camera. We own no land and have to go door-to-door for permission - in fact, Alicia's buck was killed on public land. She did good!

That is awesome, You got to love spending quality time with your spouse doing something you both love. Congrats again.

Top Bottom