Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Alright Early Muzzleloaders.....let's hear....

Rudd

Life Member
For those of you early season Muzzleloaders that are sitting going crazy (like me) with this weather change and the season cannot open fast enough. What are you plans for this season? Some last minute techniques are what I need to get me through today. I have read Ron's article 50 times and it seems like this tactic would be a great one to try. Let's hear yours.

My approach this year is versatility, I'm gonna hunt a different area each time, and If i don't see a good buck then I won't hunt it again. I'm gonna either hunt field edges, or inside the timber from the field edges in the evenings, and in the mornings I'm gonna hunt inbetween feeding and bedding. My main goal is to kill a doe opening morning, because if I don't then I can't kill a buck
blush.gif

After sitting tommorrow morning in the timber, I'm going to trade in my camo for my Kahki Carhardts and still hunt the corn field edges. May be the only day when the wind is right and I'll be able to do some scouting in areas I haven't been. Just don't shoot me.

Top Bottom