Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

ALRIGHT YA'LL.....IF YOU COULD BE A DEER?

Split_G3
ALRIGHT LET'S HERE IT: IF YOU COULD BE A DEER WHAT SEX WOULD YOU BE, HOW WOULD YOU BE NONE AROUND THE LOCAL HERD, WHAT WOULD YOUR RACK LOOK LIKE, ALSO WOULD YOU BE A LOVER OR A FIGHTER?
ME: I WOULD HAVE A PERFECT 6X6 FRAME WITH 12 INCH DROPS ON EACH SIDE.(dream buck for me) I WOULD BE NONE TO THE LOCAL HERD AS THE PERSON WHO REALLY KNOWS HOW TO THROW A PARTY BUT GETS NO WOMAN. NICKNAME WOULD BE "FRANK THE TANK". THERE WOULD REALLY BE NO REASON FOR ME TO BE A LOVER BUCK BECAUSE ALTHOUGH I MAY HAVE A HUGE BEAUTIFUL RACK MY OVERALL APPEARENCE WOULD BE DISMAL DUE TO THE FACT THAT I WOULD STAND ABOUT 4-4 1/2 FEET TALL AT THE SHOULDER BUT MY LEGS WOULD ONLY BE 12-14 INCHES LONG, MY EYES WOULD BE CROSSED AND TWO DIFFERENT COLORS, AND I WOULD PROBABLY BE THE ONLY DEER ON EARTH WITH BUCK TEETH!!!!!
WELL THAT'S WHAT I WOULD BE NOW I WANT TO HEAR WHAT EVERYONE ELSE WOULD BE! COME ON IT'S JUST FOR FUN!
yay.gif
30577-rotflmao1.gif
pineapple.gif
31045-cheers2.gif
bootyshake.gif
busted.gif

come on now guys! i know your probably saying "boy i am now dumber for having read that post and that's not what this sight is about" but that's ok because look how dumb i feel for typing it out and asking it! it's my little brother-in-laws fav game!
laugh.gif

I never thought about being a deer before. I have tried to think like a deer, does that count? Now if I could come back in another life I would like to be an eagle so I could follow them big bucks and see where they disappear to.
smile.gif
And being an eagle I would still be the hunter and not the hunted.

Until we grow wings,
Hunt on All4s

SplitG3, Only you may be able to relate to this but if I was a deer I would want to be one in Cades Cove in the Great Smokey Mountains. Probably would not mind being one of the dominant bucks. Could not think of anything nicer than being able to eat and you know what(and I am not talking about fighting) and not worry about someone killing my a$$!
grin.gif

SplitG3....I have some questions. Were you abandon as a small child only to grow up in the woods, were there drugs and alcohol in your family while you were growing up, did you feel loved by your family memebers.....
smirk.gif

I'd want to be a 6 pointer in an area that has antler point restrictions of 8 points or better. Of course I'd be big and burly and very dominant and all the other deer would fear me.
smirk.gif

SplitG3.....I would be a 5x5 with double brow tines (one of my favorite characteristics). 18 inch inside spread sporting 9 inch g-2's and g-3's. I would be among the top three spots in the herds dominance, second to my pops. I would be a lover do to the overwhelming doe population, although I would fight any instigators shall they step up, or down. I would troll fencelines (as Kansan calls it, rightfully so) past unsuspecting archers only to look back as to say "dont tread on me". One thing for sure I would steer clear of any member of this site at all costs.
cool.gif
SplitG3, not a bad post.....always good to have alittle bit of an imagination.

I would want to be a nocturnal monster that always was the one to get away and then just disappear in the wind as a tale would.

Come on guys lets hear some imagination on this post you got to dream all aspects.....

i would want to be a northern michigan monster, native to the land i would have about 9 inch spikes. of course i would nocturnal fearing that my life would be taken by some fat ass something a magum caliber. i would also be devising a plan to get to iowa where i would be left alone.

mike
grin.gif

great answers guys and thanks! finally i found some people with an imagination and sense of humor! hell yeah lets here some more!
waytogo.gif

wtf.gif
Oh, all right. I’ll play. I guess I’d be a doe who was kind of a tomboy and would rather hang out with the bucks because the other does were too boring as all they wanted to do was complain about their bucks and go to the mall. While the bucks were watching sports, I would go for long walks and I would grunt in the woods to throw the hunters off (I have seen a doe grunting before). I would also be very nosy when a hunter was in the woods and always show up downwind and just out of range and make a lot of noise stamping and snorting just to amuse myself and to keep the hunter from getting lonley.
grin.gif

If I was a buck, I'd be a non-typical freak and look like my all time favorite buck, the Hole in the Horn. I would live on an organic farm/orchard where hunting was not allowed because the landowners would say, "that's just not cool man..." I'd live to a ripe old age, spawn many freak non-typical children for the world, and die quietly in my bed, becoming part of area folklore and legend. How's that?

Just for the record, I think of the word "guys" in pretty generic terms. Exmaples: How are you guys doing? What do you guys think? Hi guys! I would say things like that to a mixed group and not think twice about it. So I know what you mean when you say "guys". No offense taken at all.
cool.gif

perfect kat! that's pretty funny! thank you and everyone else who has played! in fact i think i seen you this past fall kat. now don't you feel better now that you played along? i am not trying to be an a$$hole to anyone i just put this post on here for my little brother in law and because i would have thought that certainly someone has thought about this other then me! or maybe not, i am the apple that fell way off the tree if you can't already tell that! so if i offended anyone i apologize!
waytogo.gif
beerchug.gif

I know, I know, I would like to be the great looking 8 point buck that resides in the beautiful Loess Hills of northwest Iowa in the Sioux City area. I would be nick named Close Encounters. I would roam around free and easy and when the time is right I would take care of all the great looking does that think I was the greatest thing sense Bambi. I would have the respect of all the other bucks that live in my area and be the king of my territory. It would be just great to live in my world, free from the worry that plagues other bucks of falling pray to a seasoned outdoorsman and his mighty bow and arrow.

Why such a fine buck as me can live such a dream life you might ask, well I will tell you why! Because the lucky, seasoned outdoorsman with trusty bow in hand has been outsmarted by this would be me buck so many times that I have lost count.

This is why if I could be a deer, I would be me, or him, oh you know what I mean.
smirk.gif

Top Bottom