Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

"an important message"

G

I agree we should keep our comments clean.
i also think we should use this type of forum to discuss some of the important issues about the sport we all love. when it comes to certain issues with regards to hunting I'm going to side with the ethical and safe hunting mindset always. I think it is our job as hunters to keep ourselves in check instead of anti-hunters. Its great to talk about and exchange stories of our hunting experiences but I think we owe it to ourselves and the sport to air out some of the concerns withing the sport. It healthy and educational. I'm out..

Well said! I really enjoy reading the posts and learning what is going on in the "woods". We need to remember that kids of all ages are reading over shoulders. It is awkward enough to explain answers to questions when they come home from school, rather not have to do it as well when we are on the computer.

I agree, this has been a good board compared to others, where everyone has been able to share comments and opinions on even somewhat volatile subjects without using profanity openly, symbolizing it or condemning other hunters for a few bad seeds or their different outlook on the recreation.

A lot of our concerns here are only going to be corrected by our actions and examples in the woods and in GOOD communication.

[This message has been edited by BW (edited 12-13-2001).]

I agree with you guys 100%, this is a great site and I hope it stays that way!!!I've also got some great tips from the site and met some great people here,thank you Tony,
and everyone who frequents the site.

Steve Bell

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ghostwoods:
I agree we should keep our comments clean.
i also think we should use this type of forum to discuss some of the important issues about the sport we all love. when it comes to certain issues with regards to hunting I'm going to side with the ethical and safe hunting mindset always. I think it is our job as hunters to keep ourselves in check instead of anti-hunters. Its great to talk about and exchange stories of our hunting experiences but I think we owe it to ourselves and the sport to air out some of the concerns withing the sport. It healthy and educational. I'm out..
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey just sitting down to the comp. always having to see what you all are up too. I really agree what you all have to say. I'm a new comer to this, and really enjoy it. I check everyday to see what you all have to say. Talk at you all later, Theo

Top Bottom