Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Anniversary

ironwood

Hey just noticed that I've recently past my two year anniversary as a member of this site. In the two years I can honestly say you folks have helped me step it up to a much higher level when I am out hunting. I still can't type and I still can't exchange smart remarks fast enough to hang with the likes of Muddy, Rack and others. I still can't believe I enjoy being on this #2%%@$# computer. Addicted, no two ways about it, addicted. How about you?
busted.gif
busted.gif
busted.gif

I'm addicted too Ironwood, and have enjoyed your posts over the last two years and look forward to many more.
beerchug.gif

Hi,my name is Bret,and I am an addict.But keep the 12 step program to yourself because I WANT to be addicted to this site
evil.gif

Hey Ironhead, congats on your 2nd anniversary.

It's guys like you that keep me checkin' in hear and thinking to myself, "what the heck am I doing".
busted.gif
30577-rotflmao1.gif
busted.gif
30577-rotflmao1.gif
30571-green1.gif
not_ripe.gif
icon_ban2.gif
hoho.gif

extremely addicted to this sight! still have a lot to figure out like getting that picture posting thing down to a science, boy once i figure that out i will fit in great!
yay.gif

my god not another dancing banana, cant handle much more dancing fruit

Top Bottom