Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Another Cat Story

Ghost

Life Member
Funny thing...some guys at work were all talking about a picture in the local paper on Friday night of a cougar killed in Iowa.

When I saw the picture I knew it was the same picture I had seen over three years ago. This cat has been killed in so many different states over the past few years...must have 9 lives!
evil.gif

68cougar.jpg

Everytime I see that picture I think "Man- it looks dead this time!" I guess they are really tricky bastards.

As many times as that cat has been killed I would think he is reaching the end of those Nine Lives.

ghost,
no wonder there are no deer left in iowa? look at that cat! that thing looks like it never missed a meal.
are there any in your neck of the woods?
doug
smirk.gif

[ QUOTE ]
He's not from Iowa look at the shoes he's wearing.....sissy
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

30577-rotflmao1.gif
30577-rotflmao1.gif
30577-rotflmao1.gif

Chris those are almost like yours.
evil.gif

We saw that picture about 2 years ago and the farmer claimed it was killed in Guthrie county. He actually had a 4X6 picture in a frame so it makes me wonder if it really was true that he knew some connections.

HunterMan
157RAtinybuck-thumb[1].gif

The cat came back to life and made to southwest iowa,the very same picture was going around work today with a story that it had been shot north of villisca iowa. maybe this time it will stay dead.

Top Bottom