Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Another ?? for blind sow

H

horst

Blind sow, sorry to keep bugging you.I got a question about taking a kid hunting.My sons to young to go the youth season.I wanted to take him early muzzleloader season.My question is, can i take him if hes hunting with a muzzleloader and I have a bow license?I read the regulations but theyre a little vauge, it just says I have to be properly licensed to hunt deer.Wasnt sure if that meant i also had to have a muzzleloader tag or just a deer license valid for that time.

The reason I ask is due to work slowing down in winter I usually go the late muzzleloader season, but with the warmer weather and the deer not being so spooky early i thought it would be a better time for him to go.I really dont think Ill have time for us both to muzzleloader hunt and me to also bowhunt that early in the year so if it comes down to it I will take him late season when i have more time to focus on him taking a deer, just thought id see if that was an option first.

Top Bottom