Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Another non typical CT. buck

Rut

I just got permission from a friend to hunt on a nice piece of property that he owns.I put out a trail camera on Monday after scouting the land out,and look what showed up!What a slammer.I got about 15 shots of this deer.What a season.I already killed a big non typical 10 pt. on another piece of property on 09.17.08(posted on here ),and got a trail cam shot of a smaller non typical the other day on another chunk of land that I hunt.Crazy.Hope I get a chance to let the air out of this one too.

vrbhph.jpg

m90d1l.jpg

2yvl1dw.jpg

that is a dead deer my friend! hes on his feet that time of day.
the next pic should be you sitting over him.

great deer...keep em coming.

What's the furry little creature in the top right corner of the first picture? Nice deer by the way.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: THA4</div><div class="ubbcode-body">he's a hammer!!!
how many bucks can you shoot in CT? </div></div>

You start out with 4 tags,2 of either sex,and 2 antlerless.Then,for every three does you shoot you get another buck tag.This applies to zones 11 &12.I'm in 11.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 180class</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What's the furry little creature in the top right corner of the first picture? Nice deer by the way. </div></div>

Gray squrriel.We have millions of them.

In pic. three it looks like the bottom part of his sternum is messed up. This could be an old injury that cause such a funky rack formation. Nice buck and good luck.

Top Bottom