Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Another one antlered buck

Shedhuntermd

PMA Member
I hunted again tonight, and two bucks came in broad side I thought it was going to happen this time, but after closer inspection I noticed the larger buck only had one antler.
cussing.gif
then at 40 yards the one antler buck and the basket rack eight spared for about two minutes. Dose anyone have any idia way all my bucks are so beat up already
confused.gif

everytime i see a big one with an antler broken, i think man i would like to see what did that to him. maybe there is a gigantic one in your woods that you havent seen yet. goodluck in finding him.

I know there is at least one big buck, I saw him two weeks ago he is a 18-20" wide 9 or 10 point he is the one I am after, but I will take a 2 1/2 or older if one can make it to my stand with both antlers.
smile.gif
Where I am hunting is kind of neat I am within rock thowing distance of Baltimore city limits. There are some good urban buck in this area I have seen them. Have a happy Friday
beerchug.gif

Top Bottom