Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Another one bites the dust (coyote)

JNRBRONC

I had a button buck sniffing at the base of my tree this afternoon, he trailed me there. He threw his head up, looked west. I looked that way and saw this guy coming in. I drew when he was behind a tree, whistled to stop him in the first shooting lane, he didn't hear it. Second lane, same story. Third shooting lane and a LOUDER short whistle got him stopped. ;)

Crappy cell phone pic and this is the best of 6 I took. :confused:

Nice, I shoot them every chance I get. Looks like you put a nice shot on it. Always tough with a bow. I have killed many but your right you have to have it back way before they get to you else no dice. Congrats.

Nice shot! As for the button buck... I'm sure he is more than thankful, and promises to walk past your stand in 5 years as a token of his appreciation.:)

Musta been wearing your 'Bonker Blocker. Either that or the 'yote had a bad cold and couldn't smell cause his nose was running and his ears were all plugged up.

Good shootin.

Good job! I took a shot at one Sunday morning that pushed a doe and twins under my stand...fail. Was about 40 yards, but not sure exact distance as I didn't have time to range. Ranged in the area before any of the action, so I know it was close to 40. Not sure if I was over or under it, but my arrow was stuck in the ground at 46 yards. I'm sure I flubbed it up, cuz I'm sure I rushed the shot thinking it wouldn't be stopped very long.

Top Bottom