Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Another Opportunity

gundog870

Premium Platinum Member
To own one of my vehicles!! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif Check the classifieds

DSCN0968.jpg

WOW you sure are proud of that thing I think a guy could pick up two brand new ones just like it for less than that /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Looks like I need to add another digit to mine if he's pulling that kind of cash out of his. You trying to pay off your tuition?

put a few bullet holes in her with that pistola, and ill get the check sent off tomorrow, but you'll have to wait till friday to cash it....

/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Are you somehow implying that if we show up with a pistol we can "HAVE" your truck? /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Or, is this a get-away vehicle from that latest bank heist?!? How is the zero-60 rating? Run ok on flat tires? Any upgrades like a button for cloud of smoke from back end? Bullet proof glass? More info the better as I have some plans in the mix for tomorrow between 9-5 and I'd appreciate the info! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

GUYS I AM GUNNA CUT YOU A DEAL!!!! I just took $43,200 off the price!! ITs gotta go /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif 4800

Top Bottom