Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Another Rack Stolen - Eastern Iowa

Limb Chicken

Guys and gals keep a look out for this rack. Stolen from an Eastern Iowa taxidermist shop. Here is the message I received from member archerone.

=================================
I've attached three photos. Sorry about the quality, but these are all I've got.
Rack was stolen from an eastern Iowa taxidermy shop sometime around the first of November.
This is a typical rack rough scoring approximately 156". The end of the left main beam is broken off, the right g2 is flat along the front edge & the left brow tine is shorter than the right.
I appreciate anything you can do to spread word to fellow hunters. I think this just shows that deer racks don't have to be record sized for someone to steal them.
===============================

Here is a picture of the rack.

26deer04_004-med.jpg

It just amazes me at what people will do for antlers. Keep an eye out for this one and spread the word.
waytogo.gif

I don't get it. What's wrong with people. Beautiful rack........hope he gets it back and whoever took it gets what's coming to them.
mad.gif

Im sure someone will find it somewhere, the person who stole it is bound to brag to the wrong person about it

I hope these idiots get their *^s's caught.
mad.gif
That is just about some bull sh*^, I hope I never become an innocent victim of a crime like this.
frown.gif

Anyone stupid enough to do that will hopefully be dumb enough to flap their jaws as well. Let's catch this SOB(S)
mad.gif
!!!!!
-Longspurs-

A holes.
mad.gif
Is this the only one stolen or were there more? That broken tip on the left beam should be easy to spot.

That's brutal!!!! makes me wonder if I should be locking the house when we're away for awhile.
confused.gif

[ QUOTE ]
That's brutal!!!! makes me wonder if I should be locking the house when we're away for awhile.
confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ] I don't think you have to worry about those guys from here stealing your racks Kaare because they would stick out like a turd in a snowdrift down here.
grin.gif
Seriously I always lock up anymore since we had the wifes van broken into a few years ago right in the driveway.
crazy.gif
Hope they catch whoever stole them Limb.

If they are caught, please post the pictures of those responsable on the website and let the power of the people begain!

Top Bottom