Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Another Rage Question

180class

For those of you who have used the Rage broadhead, how do you keep the blades from opening while putting them in your quiver?

THe quiver I use doesn't require you to put broadhead in foam. It is protected by a cover but in not into the foam.

Go to walmart, buy a cheap foam pillow. Go home, trace the pattern of you quiver onto a sheet of paper. Cut it out, then make copies of the paper onto the pillow. Cut them out of the pillow. (it is foam, so they can be far from perfect) I can usually get 20 plus for a 5 dollar pillow. The foam is much softer, so it gives in rather than being cut into when you insert the arrow, but still holds the head solid when lock into the quiver. Your other arrows will hold it in place when hunting, and the best news is, when it gets a few tears, you just throw it out, cause you have 20 more at home! Simply cheap and very effective!!

I have an Alpine Archery Soft-loc 5 quiver and take out the neoprene insert for mechanicals.

[ QUOTE ]
I have an Alpine Archery Soft-loc 5 quiver and take out the neoprene insert for mechanicals.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is what I do, Alpine quiver works great!

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Same Here!

This is what I do, Alpine quiver works great!

[/ QUOTE ]

Top Bottom