Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Another reason to pack a handgun

Justify it to youself however you'd like, but you're going to be breaking the law if you carry that handgun in the matter you described earlier this week. That alone is reason not to do it.

[ QUOTE ]
Justify it to youself however you'd like, but you're going to be breaking the law if you carry that handgun in the matter you described earlier this week. That alone is reason not to do it.

[/ QUOTE ]

??

Idc what anyone says! I would still like to pack a handgun on a hunt like that JIC! (just in case)

You know maybe you are right about carring a handgun even if illegal. For my next elephant pack trip elk hunt into the mountains inhabated by Bengal Tigers which could possibly get caught in my game drives you can bet I will be packin at least a .480 or .500 revolver, probably in a shoulder holster because of the faster draw.
rambo.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Go reread all of the posts on AT and Huntnet regarding carrying a handgun while bowhunting. Poll your neighbors, friends, or fellow church goers.You are WAY OUTNUMBERED but then again, most that disagree with carrying will just stay at home anyway and never go on such an adventure as a wilderness bowhunt with your wife and family, so it is easy to play armchair hunter and put a man down for believing in the 2nd amendment and his right to protect his family.

[ QUOTE ]
BLAH, BLAH, BLAH.
Let's just drop this senseless debate about this whole issue.

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed! I'd still pack a handgun when im hunting those bad boys!

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Just be sure to file the front sight off of said handgun so it don't hurt so bad when he takes it and shoves it up your a$$.
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Just be sure to file the front sight off of said handgun so it don't hurt so bad when he takes it and shoves it up your a$$.
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
30577-rotflmao1.gif
30577-rotflmao1.gif

Just be lucky it is a gun, I guess
grin.gif

Top Bottom