Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Anterless Question

rcb708

Wasnt sure if i could get a antlerless for early muzzleloader, i thought they were part of the quota of 7500?? So i emailed the DNR office in DM and the site said it could take 3-5 days for a reply so being a somewhat impatient person i called the DNR HQ the next day and was told that i could just buy one over the counter like any other antlerless tag??? So tonite i recieved the email stating the antlerless came from the 7500 tags for early muzzy!!! Anyone know what the real answer is??? LOL

The 7500 quota is for any sex licenses. I'm not sure how the antlerless licenses play out during early muzz though.

You can't just buy a stand alone doe tag for EM...you must have the any sex tag first. Then it draws from the county quota for does.

Yep, that will work! :way:

Wait a minute...are you saying that if I have a regular early muzzleoader season tag that I can ALSO get an additional antlerless only tag for the early muzzy season? (Technically, it is my son that has the early muzzy license, not me.)

Huh, I truly did not know this though. I may just have to stop and get one tonight.

Wait a minute...are you saying that if I have a regular early muzzleoader season tag that I can ALSO get an additional antlerless only tag for the early muzzy season? (Technically, it is my son that has the early muzzy license, not me.)

Huh, I truly did not know this though. I may just have to stop and get one tonight.

Yep...been doing it for several years :way:

NWBuck

Top Bottom