Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

anti-article

What an ignorant person she is
mad.gif
.I could'nt take it so I sent her this:
You are a one sided person with only one way of looking at thing's,your sarcasm on this subject make's me sick!Spend some time on researching the subject of reintroduction and you would see that it was and still is hunter's and consevationist who hunt and love the outdoor's that fund all of these program's.They are also the same people who raise thousand's of dollar's yearly through fund raising banquet's for habitat and research project's that are so inportant to Iowa's wildlife including non game animal's.
And if you ask anyone from out of the state of Iowa you would know that we have one of the most successful DNR"s in the country!
Please know ALL the fact's before writing this stuff (CRAP} up and putting it out for everyone that know's anything about conservation to see your ignorance!!
Sincerly,
Mr.Roy Ball
I'll post her reply if there is one.

i would have loved to sent her an email, but i just can't find the words, even if i could, i would have a better chance of getting my dog to learn algebra, than to get her to come close to understanding anything on conservation.

i would guess, a better plan, would be to write a letter to the editor, or an article for the paper, explaining the benefits of trapping

You know the old saying, If you can't say anything nice, Don't say anything at all. I think that is the route I will take on this one. Sure would love to email her, but I think it might get a little mean.

I hope she realizes the Otter she observed swimming abck and forth in its tank was probaly psycotic from being in the tank. If the Otter could talk it would probably say "I'll take my chances with the trap, LET ME OUTTA HERE!!!

The 'Bonker

[ QUOTE ]
....probaly psycotic from being in the tank. If the Otter could talk it would probably say "I'll take my chances with the trap, LET ME OUTTA HERE!!!

The 'Bonker

[/ QUOTE ]

I tell ya what.....that could be the funniest thing I have read.

How can an editor let some crap like that go to print in the first place? I don't read newspapers or watch the news just for these reasons.
crazy.gif

Top Bottom