Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Antlers?

loneranger

I am curious as to what everyone does with their Antlers/Trophies? Mount them on a plaque? Put em on the wall? In a box in the corner of the garage? In a pile on the porch? Have a special trophy room?

I unfortunately don't have a picture of it, but I took an early 1900s ladder from my grandpa's corn crib, cut it to fit in my man room, and hang my shed antlers on the rungs of the ladder.

The smaller ones all go on plaques which I have hanging around the walls in one room & mounted some vertically in another room (wife's idea) which looks pretty neat. I'll post pics some time.

antlers

For years I've taken my smaller racks and mounted them on plaques that I cut out of oak - I then form plumbers putty over the base and cover with a black naugahyde.

picture.php

I have mounted mine on homade plaques also, but room on walls is getting limited. Have come to the conclusion,,after finally harvesting a 140 type,,which is not easy to come by in my area,,I am going to not shoot anything less, anymore.

Top Bottom