Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Any Big Buck's Harvested 1st Shotgun??

I

Iowa_Hunter_2003

Just seeing how the harvest report was going as far as those big brutes are concerned...we got 3 real big ten pointers, 1 twelve pointer that was huge also, and 2 eight points that were decent and one 3 year old 9 point that was huge that I'm mounting...all were shot by people in our hunting party...but tell me about your guy's success...Thanks...

Hunt Safe & Ethically

Nate
157RAtinybuck-thumb[1].gif

sat. we started out the morning by one of our hunting partners takin a 180 class 13 pointer in public land- yes i said public land. that was the only deer we shot Sat. Sunday we shot a 150 class 9 pointer and i shot a doe. monday nothing- tuesday 11 point buck kinda beat up but a nice thick rack and a doe. second season - i got a landowners- everynight we see this buck come out into the cornfield to feed- we didn't have ne clue where he came from or nething so tonight i sat up in a fence line in the middle of no where and he showed himself- hees not a monster but ahhh he was about 120 150 yards out their and i unloaded on his ass but ahhh lets just say i didn't connect- i kno it was the dumbest thing to do, i should of waited for a better night, but i just couldn't NOT pull that damn trigger- he beds down in a lil grass patch and toamrow before basketball prac. i'm gona push that cuz prac is from 4-5:30 NOT GOOD FOR HUNTING--- coach is not a hunter obviously- but i'll push that before prac. and hopefully get him up and then down with the 12 gauge 870! this has been the hardest year for me i have shitty luck after i shot a nice 11 pointer with my bow- its all been downhill from their- i did shoot a doe but i dont really get nervous on a doe- like i do a buck... wish me luck and i wish all u other hunters out their with tags still to fill- i hope u fill them good luck HUNTINGFOOL4LIFE
yay.gif

Top Bottom