Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Any cures for cabin fever???

Bowhunt

Does anyone have any good cures for cabin fever?? I tried a little shed hunting, the snow is a killer as deep as it is, and I am hoping for some melting this week. I have went to glassing deer in the evenings, that has been alot of fun. So what do you guys do to cure the cabin fever this time of year??

ice fishing and coyotes are pretty good time. They are both pretty easy to get into.

i have been working on the chopper, but it frustrates me so i stick to my wieser for a while till i figure out what collor paint i want to put on her.

she is a bute trex rigid 121 tp motor and a baker 6speed. only problem if i spend much more on her my wife is gonna blow a gasket. she went threw the reciept 26,485 with out paint
shrug[1].gif

I start hunting 3-D's tournaments to better judge distance,work on form and keep in tune.
26404-archer[1].gif
I also coyote hunt but the snow is to deep here in southwest Ia. for trucks and calling. The forecast is looking bright for shed hunting with the highs in the mid-40s.

we'd love to see any and/or all here at the chase The Adventure Lodge. we are still shootin' clays and huntin birds or just stop in for a cup of jo the pots always on....say, time it right and you could help moosehunter with the dishes
applause.gif

Top Bottom