Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Any Elite dealers here?

ReinertsonTaxidermy

I really want to shoot the new Synergy from Elite. Fin and Feather is supposedly an Elite dealer, but that place is a joke unless you want a Mathews. They don't have one Elite in the store.

Yeah they do, they're on the top shelf and I shot one last week. A guy came in there the other day as well and wanted a Bear and they were talking up the Bear bows a lot as well. Great shop!

Huh, I just got off the phone with Larry and he said they have no Elites in the entire store. What are the chances they sold them all last week?

I decided to call back and see if somebody else was more informed. This time Kevin said they have 1 Envy and 1 E-500 from 2007. When I asked when the new 2008 lineup would be in he said he wasn't bringing them in until the other Elites sold and might not bring them in at all. So I guess I'll have to travel to try out the Synergy XT and GTO. How do you call yourself a dealer if you won't even offer a new product?

Get in touch with Jim Rumps of Select Archery.You won't find a better guy to deal with or better prices....
Select Archery

Tell him Bret Skellenger gave you his name....he WILL treat you right

Not sure where your from but I just talked to Scheels in West Des Moines and they said they were gonna order a couple of the GTO's for stock but can also special order any of the other Elite bows

Top Bottom